9 more days...
Don't really know whether to be happy that i'm coming back to singapore, or be sad because i'm leaving sydney. Honestly, i think i'll choose the latter.
I really can't bear to leave this place. Again, and i keep reiterating, i love this place, this entirely new experience. Living without the parentals, having fun, being independent. I feel so grown up! (but each time i think about how i still can't drive well for nuts, it dampens my maturity. BOO)
There's so much to do, and so little time. I've got exams in a week's time. I'm done with 3 essays. 2 more to do when i'm back in Singapore. Ahhh. I'm considered average in terms of completing the assignments. I've heard of ppl who actually managed to finish only 1 essay! Bet they're mugging tonight. Its the dateline tmr!
I don't wanna go back!!! The thought of humid hot singapore makes me sick. Urgh. Then again, i want my carrot cake! And only carrot cake. I've eaten quite abit of local food here. Today, i had wanton mee that costs $10.50 at Randwick. Haiyah, as usual the portion was gigantic.
On the Agenda
i still wanna go pancakes on the rocks!
Urgh
Why Aussie Is Better Than Singapore
I really can't bear to leave this place. Again, and i keep reiterating, i love this place, this entirely new experience. Living without the parentals, having fun, being independent. I feel so grown up! (but each time i think about how i still can't drive well for nuts, it dampens my maturity. BOO)
There's so much to do, and so little time. I've got exams in a week's time. I'm done with 3 essays. 2 more to do when i'm back in Singapore. Ahhh. I'm considered average in terms of completing the assignments. I've heard of ppl who actually managed to finish only 1 essay! Bet they're mugging tonight. Its the dateline tmr!
I don't wanna go back!!! The thought of humid hot singapore makes me sick. Urgh. Then again, i want my carrot cake! And only carrot cake. I've eaten quite abit of local food here. Today, i had wanton mee that costs $10.50 at Randwick. Haiyah, as usual the portion was gigantic.
On the Agenda
- East Garden Late Night Shopping (thurs)
- Soccer match for the guys. Girls nights out for us (fri)
- Paramatta/The Rocks. Snorkelling (sat)
- Bondi Beach (sun)
- Leave for New College (mon)
- Art & Architecture exam (tue)
- Wild life Bio exam (thur)
i still wanna go pancakes on the rocks!
Urgh
Why Aussie Is Better Than Singapore
- The weather is fantastic
- There are tonnes to do. Hand gliding, rafting, snorkelling, SURFING
- The beaches! In Sg, when you are boliao, you go Orchard. Pui. Here, you bake in the sun, enjoy the terrific waves and sand. (now i know one of aussie's favourite past-time is sun tanning)
- The people are extremely friendly. Something stupid Singaporeans in the service industry can never liveup to. PUI PUI
- The laid back life. No stress. Even the lecturers said he won't make our lives nor his life hard by setting trick questions. (Sg, should learn this!)
- Ppl don't charge into buses/trains as soon as the doors are open
- You hardly find queues. Except for Movies Night
- The people here don't smoke alot. Fresh air!
- You never need an aircon that works 24/7
- The people here are so genuine. Not like some ahlian sales assistant who pretends to be nice, then later bitch about you as soon as you step foot outside the shop empty handed
- The pies! The turkish pide. The milk. The ice-cream. The orgasmic chocolates!
- The nice lawns in UNSW

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home