Hello again!
Today, a group of us (say about 10) walked to the campus library, cuz some of them had problems with their internet connection. While they settled their internet stuff, i went to the chemist and got myself a cough supressant, that costs a whopping 11 bucks. Madness.
We took a bus from campus to the City. We passed by Oxford?, and then we ended up at Circular Quay. From there, we walked to the opera house, took some pics etc. We then took a ferry from the harbour to Darling Harbour, where Chinatown is. It costs about 2.80 for the ride. Chinatown makes me feel less alienated. Heh. And we continued walking to Market City. Its a pitty Paddy's Market wasn't opened. We had lunch at the food court, i've been there before two years back. And the damn rice was really really expensive. The only thing that's cheap there is fish & chips, and with my bad throat and stuff, i didn't wanna aggrevate it any further. So there- chinese food, rice.
I didn't buy anything at the mall. I remembered buying two mambo tops from there back in 2003. So we went to the Asian supermarket. Got myself tofu, and i'm so delighted, cuz i can't seem to fine tofu in Coles or anywhere else. Got myself liang teh. The food is so heaty here, coupled with the weather, how can one not fall sick. Tsk. And some preserved mandarin peel, and a can of sardines. heh.
I felt pretty sick and feverish in the evening. Popped a panadol, and went to bed, while my roomie went over to my neighbours' to cook. So for dinner, i microwaved myself a beef meat pie, and made myself a sandwich. Tuna with Mustard Mayo. So damn good.
I just finished some packing for my field trip. I'll only be back on the 12th.
That pretty much sums up my entire day. And as for the pictures. Another time perhaps. I'm just too lazy. And i discovered that i tend to sleep really early and alot in Sydney. Must be the weather. Its the best for sleeping.
We took a bus from campus to the City. We passed by Oxford?, and then we ended up at Circular Quay. From there, we walked to the opera house, took some pics etc. We then took a ferry from the harbour to Darling Harbour, where Chinatown is. It costs about 2.80 for the ride. Chinatown makes me feel less alienated. Heh. And we continued walking to Market City. Its a pitty Paddy's Market wasn't opened. We had lunch at the food court, i've been there before two years back. And the damn rice was really really expensive. The only thing that's cheap there is fish & chips, and with my bad throat and stuff, i didn't wanna aggrevate it any further. So there- chinese food, rice.
I didn't buy anything at the mall. I remembered buying two mambo tops from there back in 2003. So we went to the Asian supermarket. Got myself tofu, and i'm so delighted, cuz i can't seem to fine tofu in Coles or anywhere else. Got myself liang teh. The food is so heaty here, coupled with the weather, how can one not fall sick. Tsk. And some preserved mandarin peel, and a can of sardines. heh.
I felt pretty sick and feverish in the evening. Popped a panadol, and went to bed, while my roomie went over to my neighbours' to cook. So for dinner, i microwaved myself a beef meat pie, and made myself a sandwich. Tuna with Mustard Mayo. So damn good.
I just finished some packing for my field trip. I'll only be back on the 12th.
That pretty much sums up my entire day. And as for the pictures. Another time perhaps. I'm just too lazy. And i discovered that i tend to sleep really early and alot in Sydney. Must be the weather. Its the best for sleeping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home